Please use Connection Tools as directed.
INSTALL ON A MAC / macOS
Get TeamViewer from the website
To use the full potential of TeamViewer, we recommend downloading the TeamViewer full version from our website.
- Go https://www.teamviewer.com
- Click the Download button at the top of the website
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
Install TeamViewer on your device
1) Open TeamViewer.dmg and then double-click on Install TeamViewer
2) A security alert may appear - this will tell you the source of the download (TeamViewer.com). Click Open to begin the installation process.
3) In order to proceed with the installation, please check the box I accept the EULA and DPA and then Continue.
4) The setup file will now guide you through the installation process for TeamViewer. Follow the on-screen commands to begin the installation. Note: By default, the standard install of TeamViewer installs the application in the Applications folder on the Macintosh HD - For Destination Select & Installation Type, simply click Continue & then Install
5) Enter the Computer's Admin credentials in order to commence the installation.
6) Click Close once the setup file confirms a successful installation. TeamViewer will open automatically. Note: The Installation window may ask if you want to move the TeamViewer Installer to the Trash. This does not affect the installation of TeamViewer, but rather moves the TeamViewer.dmg file to the Trash automatically.
7) Note from bcwcomputing: This should complete the install of the host portion of Teamviewer on a mac. For your safety and security, do not setup unattended access feature, we will only use TeamViewer when you are present at the computer, and are able to provide a user ID and one-time use password by phone. Do not share these with anyone else, and we will never ask for your credentials by email.